Usually this post is done on Mondays on other blogs, but here at The Wildflower Way, I like to keep things interesting. I like to keep people on their toes so they never know what to expect!
Okay, I’ll be honest. I meant to post this yesterday, but I got a little sidetracked, what with the mountains of homework and work and registration for next semester. So, without further ado, a list of my favorite things from last week:
1. I went to chapel for the first time in a while and it was great!
2. I had my second (ever!) counseling session and I must say, I enjoy the healing process.
4. I got to meet up with my two best friends from high school, Heather and Jennifer, in College Station!
5. I was born and raised in Houston and the Texans won their game on Sunday. Woo-hoo! Also, I realize that Sunday is technically part of this week but I can’t contain my excitement and thus I must share! 7-1, baby!
6. On Wednesday, three friends and I dressed up in costumes and headed over to Chipotle for $2 Boo-ritos. I was in a 7-year-olds Spiderman costume. It was pretty legit. And no, I will not include a picture.
At my school, we have chapel every Tuesday and Thursday, and Thursday was the first time that I’d been in while because of everything I am dealing with. It was a great service because it was all about God. We didn’t ask God for a thing. Thursday’s service was all about being thankful, so we spent time just worshipping and thanking God for things he has given us. A few of us read scripture aloud that had to do with God’s promises and I read Luke 11:9-10…
And I just wanted to share the final score of the Texans/Bills game…
The song that was in my head last week for no reason at all:
Off to the Races by Lana Del Rey on Grooveshark
Blogs that I fell in like with:
That Is All…………Ashley is great and this is the first “beauty” blog that I’m following!
Where My Heart Resides…………..I’m not a mom or a wife, but I find Ashlee’s blog inspiring!
Kyla Roma…………I am a business major and hoping to be an indie business owner one day, so Kyla’s blog is right up my alley!
Once again, it is past 4 in the morning and I am up writing this. Guys, we have got to stop meeting like this! Pretty soon my bed and pillow are going to get jealous…