1. What is you favorite season? Explain.
Summer, hands down! I love being able to wear sundresses, shorts, and sandals. I love sipping on a Starbucks Passion Tea Lemonade. I love going to the beach everyday. Ok, not everyday because, let’s be honest, I live in Dallas/Houston where there are no beaches. But I love the idea of taking a vacation to the beach!
2. Talk about a moment that changed your life.
That would have to be when I started college my freshman year. When I first started school, I went to a school in Illinois, 19 hours and 900+ miles away. I couldn’t go home every weekend like everyone else could; in fact I didn’t go home until Christmas my first semester. I’ve always been an independent person, but I had to gain a whole new sense of independence living that far away from everything that was familiar to me. I am thankful for that season because it helped me grow up.
3. If you could be any Crayola crayon color, what would you be and why?
I would have to be orange because that’s my favorite color and because it’s vibrant =)
4. Describe yourself as a superhero: Superpower? Name? Sidekick?
My name would be Ms. Awesome, my powers would be flying, telekinesis, and sarcasm. And meet my sidekick everyone: Meagan (aka Meggles), who can read minds and breathe under water!
5. If you had all the money in the world and could only shop at three stores, where would you shop?
H&M (of course), Nordstrom, and ModCloth.